AFFORDABLE STRIPING & SEALING, LLC
4440 E Alexander Rd
Suite A , Las Vegas, NV 89115
Contractor license NV #67803
Copyright 2019 – Affordable Striping & Sealing, LLC
With proper care, your asphalt parking lot should last for many years. If neglected, it will have a shorter life, but it will also be much less attractive. Maintaining your pavement is not particularly complicated, and it is far more cost-effective to make sure your lot is kept properly maintained than it is to replace your pavement prematurely. These tips can help you make sure that you are doing all you can to keep your parking lot in tip-top shape.
• Have sealant applied regularly. The sun’s rays, chemical spills and heavy usage can cause premature aging and deterioration of your asphalt. Sealcoating can restore faded asphalt, but it also protects it from damage. Depending on your specific parking lot, you may need to have sealcoating applied annually, or you may only need it every four years or so.
• Keep your parking lot clean. Remove trash and automotive fluids promptly to reduce the potential for damages to your pavement.
• Have damaged areas repaired as soon as possible. Cracks need to be filled or sealed to prevent their spread.
• Your asphalt pavement was installed to withstand certain loads. Do not allow vehicles, such as fully loaded trucks or heavy equipment, on your pavement if it was not engineered to support such loads. This is especially important during the summer months; high temperatures can make your asphalt a bit softer than at other times of the year, increasing the risk of damage.
• Have your lot restriped and marked as needed. Fresh paint makes it more attractive, but it can also make your area safer for pedestrians and drivers.
• If possible, try to keep the same parking spaces from being used constantly. For example, if your employees normally park by your east entrance, try closing that area occasionally and ask them to park by your south entrance for a time. This can help prevent excessive wear in any one area.
Affordable Striping & Sealing is a full-service asphalt maintenance company specializing in parking lot maintenance and repair. We offer a wide range of services to customers in the greater Las Vegas area, including pavement markings, bumper blocks, asphalt repairs and sealcoating. We are committed to providing outstanding results and competitive prices. If you would like to request a free estimate, you can use our online form or call 702-222-9009.