AFFORDABLE STRIPING & SEALING, LLC
4440 E Alexander Rd
Suite A , Las Vegas, NV 89115
Contractor license NV #67803
Copyright 2019 – Affordable Striping & Sealing, LLC
There is a great deal of truth in the old saying that you will never get a second chance to make a great first impression. When people visit or drive by your property, they usually notice whether the exterior of your property — including your parking lot — is well-maintained, neat and attractive. Right or wrong, their perception of the quality of your goods and services, your pride in your business and your attitude regarding your customers will initially be based on the curb appeal of your property. If you want to make a positive first impression, you might want to consider having your parking lot professionally striped.
A general rule is that you should have your parking lot re-striped whenever the markings have lost two-thirds to three-fourths of their original color. This is usually about two years for most parking lots, but if you receive a high volume of traffic, you might need to have it re-striped annually. The best time of year to have fresh paint applied to your parking lot is in the spring; temperatures are typically in the ideal range to ensure maximum adhesion of the paint to your pavement.
Improving the appearance of your parking lot is only one of the benefits of re-striping. When parking spaces are clearly marked, drivers are not left to wonder where they should park, so they are less distracted and therefore safer drivers. You can also fit more cars into your lot; most drivers will park carefully and take only one space. Without proper markings, however, drivers may park in fire lanes, block loading docks or take an excessive amount of room to park their vehicles.
To minimize the time required to stripe your parking lot, there are several tasks that you can handle before your contractor arrives.
• Have your lot swept if there is a heavy accumulation of sand or loose gravel.
• Turn your sprinkler system off the night before so that the pavement will be dry when work starts.
• Relocate any items that you might have stored in your parking lot.
• Call a towing service to haul away any abandoned or non-running vehicles.
• Let your customers and employees know that you have scheduled parking lot striping and where they should park on that day, if applicable. Ask them to refrain from driving across wet pavement markings.
• If your pavement needs crack filling, pothole repair or sealcoating, arrange to have these jobs completed prior to striping.
Affordable Striping & Sealing is the Las Vegas area’s premier provider of parking lot repair and maintenance services. We offer an extensive line of services in addition to parking lot striping, including sealcoating, asphalt repairs and the installation of traffic signs and bumper blocks for parking lots. Our mission is to give every customer extraordinary results at affordable prices. Call us at 702-222-9009 to request a free, no-obligation quote, or send us your details using our convenient online form.